1) Find issues you care about.
2) Become a lobbyist, draw attention to injustice over the next four years, from local to global communities.
3) Donate to or give time to local legal aid or human rights nonprofits in conservative states that will be hit the hardest.
4) Run for office or support progressive candidates so we can turn the legislature back to blue.
5) Use storytelling as a way to talk to our brothers and sisters who voted for Trump. Not everyone is a bigot, some are lost.
6) Use international bodies like the UN to put pressure on the US on issues from climate change to indigenous rights.
7) Finally, the most important thing you can do is stay. And remind young people that America doesn’t have to be this way.